JAWs Accountancy Services Ltd
An accountancy practice based in Packington, Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire.
Our services include;
Our clients include small businesses and limited companies, self employed & sole trader businesses, partnerships & limited companies. Our clients are all local.
Established in 2006 we have a local client base of businesses, companies, sole traders, partnerships and Individuals. Our Fees are fixed in advance and can be paid in monthly installments.
We are experienced in using many different computer accountancy software packages including SAGE line 50. We highly recommend Moneysoft for payroll.
It is simple to change Accountants - follow our four-step guide....
- Preparation of the abbreviated annual statutory accounts for your company required for submission to Companies House.
- Preparation of a more detailed set of accounts required by HM Revenue and Customs.
- Prepare the corporation tax calculations and Corporation Tax CT600 return.
- On-line filing of the annual accounts and CT600 with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- End of Year sole trader accounts and personal self assessments.
- We will provide you with up to one hour telephone or e-mail support for your business every month.
Bookkeeping and up-to date records
- We can input your businesses financial records onto a computerised bookkeeping software package, reconcile the bank statement each month and prepare the VAT returns each quarter.
We can provide you with financial reports about your business for example income and expenditure reports and information about debtors and creditors.
You will have the peace of mind that your financial records are being maintained regularly by a qualified team. An added benefit is that the end of year accounts process is simple and straightfoward.
We firmly believe that clients need up to date information about their business and so we offer a quarterly Management accounts service, you give us your books every quarter and we will prepare a quarterly profit and loss summary and tax estimate all included in your annual fee.
Why is the company called JAWs? Quite simple really. The company is named after the Director and Chief Accountant of the practice Judith Anne Wilson, her initials J A W !! Judith is a qualified Chartered management Accountant (CIMA). She started the practice in 2006. The company only has local clients as we like to provide a good quality service to our clients.
Auto enrolment and work place pension schemes
Every UK employer will by law need to provide a workplace pension scheme. You will need to auto-enrol your employees and make contributions for certain employees. We can support you at each of these stages to make things as smooth as possible.
How we will support you
- We will help you set up a qualifying workplace pension scheme to meet new legislation outlined by The Pensions Regulator.
- You will get a compliant pension scheme that meets your needs.
- We'll help you assess the eligibility of your workforce.
If you are an Employer: Check your staging date from The Pensions Regulators website.
The advice is to allow 6 months to get a pension scheme in place. Contact us to see how we can help with auto-enrolment for your business.
Mrs Judith Wilson
JAWs Accountancy Services Ltd
Phone: 01530 412658
Mobile: 07866 223059
Packington, Ashby De La Zouch
9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Monday to Friday
JAWs Accountancy is an Accountancy practice based in Packington, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. We offer Accounting services to small businesses and companies in Ashby and surrounds.