Rental Property

If you let out all or part of a property (including your home), how you're taxed on the rent depends on the type of letting. If you let property abroad, you may have to pay UK tax on the rental income if you're resident in the UK for tax.


For more information: TaxOnPropertyAndRentalIncome/DG_10013376 TaxOnPropertyAndRentalIncome/DG_4017814

Contact Us

Mrs Judith Wilson


JAWs Accountancy Services Ltd


Phone: 01530 412658

Mobile: 07866 223059


Packington, Ashby De La Zouch


LE65 1WG

Office hours

9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.

Monday to Friday


JAWs Accountancy is an Accountancy practice based in Packington, Ashby-De-La-Zouch.  We offer Accounting services to small businesses and companies in Ashby and surrounds.




Our services include annual accounts, tax returns, VAT returnsbookkeeping, Payroll and self assessment.